Go!Go!Go!

Sunday 17 October 2010

It"s CoMinG!!


What is coming??....what is it??....
"exam is coming"
Hahaha...It just exam....Why are you so scared?

Have those of you had heard this type of conversation??..
How is your feeling when someone said
" It just exam"
Oh No!!!! For me,,it just like a nightmare...maybe even worse!!...
I'm not scared of exam but I scared about the result...
What it is would be??.....All of us didn't know yet.....



HuH!!So,so,so stress!!.....Because when exam is nearby,,
I have to this,that,those..
I mean ALL works!!! that I dislike......
When my kerja is bertambun just like

 this!!!,,How could I'm not depressed??..
Ish3.....How poor am I......
But,I must be strong to go trough all of these....
So just relax and be patient......
If exam is still okay, but what if the FINAL exam??!!
My brain just like want to burst out!!
Just study,study,study!!!....
So,from now on,I have to think how to throw away all my problems.....
ThInK!!tHiNk!!ThiNk!!

No exam,save save for my soul !!!

 THE END!!. (For this time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment