Go!Go!Go!

Thursday 14 April 2011

Loc0 y lOc0!

               I felt so frustrated with myself coz my exam's result is just barely~
                       feel so sad,so stress,fed up....i can't make it up...why??
              maybe it comes from me.....lazy to study,just take it easy,still play around.....

                     Sometimes i didn't know how to make myself better............
        i think i don't ready yet to take exam....fight in exam is awesome....  but the result is not as nice as i thought......i have to change!
                   but till now,i can't change myself.....what must i do to make my wish comes true?.... i have to be strong! to face all sort of problems.....  no matter what,how,when the problems come..i must be ready!...
             
Ready fight for war of life till my last breath!

que al final la miseria(LET THE MISERY END)

*lazy to add picture here....so this post is quite borink lah....
             

No comments:

Post a Comment